on Raleigh 11-14-09
Six motorcycle riders participated in the March on Raleigh. The purpose
of the March was to protest the current direction of our country.
The protest consisted of guest speakers and a march through the streets
of downtown Raleigh around the legislative campus and the State Capitol.
The protestors voiced their opposition to many issues such as:
1) Increased governmental involvement in private enterprises using
governmental deficit spending and debt.
3) Reduction in freedoms and increased control over individuals by
the current administration.
4) Increased fees and taxes from proposed legislation such as Cap
and Trade and government run healthcare.
5) A progressive tax system which penalizes productivity, redistributes
wealth from industrious Americans to apathetic Americans and is hurting
our national grown. We support a flat or at least a Fair tax system.
6) Protestors are against the current administration's tactics of
poking holes in our national security and belittling our intelligence
are pictures and videos from the event.
Some signs that we did not get pictures of include:
the government gives to someone must first be taken away from someone
"If you are not outraged, you are not paying taxes."
"If Obama screws up healthcare, where will the Canadians go?"
"Obama ... subsidizing private failures with public money - BUYING
"A war on achievement is not the answer."
"Stop stealing from workers to reward deadbeats."
"The ACORN doesn't fall far from the president."
God Bless America