Commandments of Harley-Davidson:
1. The one true american-made
motorcycle is the Harley-Davidson, and thou shalt put no other motorcycles
2. Thou shalt not bow down and worship nor serve the god of
chrome; for, lo, he is a
false god and will not get thy butt home.
3. Honor thy authorized dealer and thy hog chapter officers,
that thy days may be
long and fruitful in the land of Harley.
4. Remember the weekend, and keep it open. For it
is written, five days shalt thou
labor, and for two days shalt thou ride thy Harley, drink beer, and f**k
5. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Harley, nor her manservant,
nor her maidservant, nor her ox, nor her cute little ass.
6. From the throne of thine Harley, thou shalt not
stoop to wave at sinners who ride
other bikes, for other bikes are known to be the handiwork of
the devil. 8-)
7. Thou shalt not pass by nor turn away from thy brother Harley
rider who is in
8. Thou shalt not pose. Verily, I say unto you, it
is easier for a poser to pass his gold visa card through the eye of a needle
to enter into the true fellowship of Harley-Davidson
9. When riding thy Harley on the road of life, thou shalt not whine nor snivel, and thou shalt not suffer to ride alongside those who do.
10. Park not thy Harley in the darkness of thine garage, that it may collect dust for want of being oft ridden, ride thy Harley with thy brethren, and rejoice in the spirit of the road.